Where Can I Get An Ignition Interlock Device Installed In My Car?

by Russell Thomas on January 23, 2013

If you are court ordered to install an ignition interlock device on your car, you must use a state certified provider.  For a link to a directory of all certified providers in the state, click here.

If you or someone you know has recently received a DUI and has questions regarding possible implications, contact Attorney Russell Thomas at 615-620-0891 for a free consultation.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post:

I'm sure you have many questions. For a FREE CONSULTATION, please call me at 615-620-0891 and I will be more than glad to offer you my advice.

Russell Thomas is an Active Member of

american bar association nacdl member tacdl member hpaic member